* 2 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts
* 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
* 2 (4.5-ounce) cans fruit cocktail (undrained)
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 1 (9-ounce) box raisins
* 1 pinch salt
* 1 or 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
* Butter Sauce, recipe follows
** I have also used coconut in this. I used about a cup.**
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cube donuts into a large bowl. Pour other ingredients on top of donuts and let soak for a few minutes. Mix all ingredients together until donuts have soaked up the liquid as much as possible.
Bake for about 1 hour until center has jelled. Top with Butter Sauce.
1 stick butter
1 pound box confectioners' sugar
Melt butter and slowly stir in confectioners' sugar. Heat until bubbly. Pour over each serving of Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding.