* 2 eggs
* 1 small onion, minced
* 2 pounds ground turkey
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
* 1 1/2 cups ketchup
* 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
* 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
* 3/4 cup brown sugar
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl. Add the onion, beef, milk, and salt; mix well. Sprinkle in the bread crumbs and mix until evenly combined. Form the mixture into 40 meatballs and place into a 9x13 inch baking dish; set aside. Whisk the ketchup, mustard, vinegar, and sugar in a bowl; pour over the meatballs.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until the meatballs are no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour.