* 1 1/2 pound ground beef (I always use ground turkey)
* 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs (I usually bump this up to at least 3/4 cup)
* 1 egg
* 1 onion chopped (I usually chop a handful of baby carrots and 2 stalks of celery and put in it too)
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 2 (8-ounce) cans tomato sauce
* 1/2 cup water
* 3 tablespoons vinegar
* 3 tablespoons brown sugar
* 2 tablespoons mustard
* 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Mix together beef, crumbs, egg, onion, salt and 1/2 of tomato sauce. Form into loaf and put into shallow pan. Combine rest of the tomato sauce and all the other ingredients. Pour over loaf. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Baste occasionally.
**I recommend serving with mashed potatoes (recipe tomorrow) and green beans.