* 2 lbs potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-sized cubes
* 1 sweet onion, diced
* 1/4 cup canola oil
* 1 teaspoon paprika
* 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
* 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
* 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded (not from the shaker)
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In a gallon zip-top storage bag, combine potatoes, onion, and oil.
3. Toss to coat vegetables with oil.
4. Add paprika and ranch dressing mix, toss again until coated with seasonings.
5. Bake in an ungreased baking pan 30-35 minutes until potatoes are browned, or cook longer for crispier potatoes.
6. Remove from oven and top with cheeses, return to oven for 2-3 minutes to let cheese melt.
7. Remove from oven and serve.